Sunday, February 17, 2013

What a day..

     First and foremost I do not blog for people to read. I started a blog because I didn't have paper to write so what the hell....everyone else is doing it.
    Long story short from today .Stuff ended up missing in our storage unit and was shortly found in the new tenants storage room. After a long wait the police talked to all parties involved, everyone got there stuff back and the tenants have 30 days to move.
              If any one has ever heard of the BHB it is a board on babycenter.com that stands for Bargain Hunters Board. Somehow bargains are no where to be seen on this board. Its a bunch of bored housewives to shoot the shit. Well like any good Bhb member I posted what had happened today. While updating the story my husband finally asked about the site and why I'm always on it. I tried to explain that these woman are super sleuths.  Take Nancy Drew and multiply it times a million. Then give Nancy drew a llama, cocaine and a green head and you have the BHB. So I posted an old picture of police at the neighbors and let these woman go to town. We bet money that within 20 minutes they knew my general location, season, housing situation and the fact that the police officer was not dressed for winter.  Hot damn these ladies are good. We got a good chuckle out of it and I got 20 bucks. They even laughed at my highly picmonkey picture I posted after airbrushing the shit outta it. Those pitches are awesome... 
             Anyways....went to dinner with the hubby and had a yummy dinner.We got home and I proceeded to tell him what a great movie Magic Mike is.  Jokes on him !
       

No comments:

Post a Comment