Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love is in the air

                        Or maybe it's febreze. 

                      Nothing new on the foot front.I am still stuck in this cast till Monday. But on a happy note I received my knee scooter in the mail via UPS. I must say this thing is way easier than crutches. It's sad that even the UPS man knows I'm gimpy and yelled thru the door "Come on speedy". I put in the basket a portable speaker to jam to my tunes while I'm gliding down the hallway.  I would have given anything to record my husbands reaction when I played Lowrider on the speaker and came back into the living room. Epic. 




Speaking of husbands on this Valentines day. Mine woke up and got me McDonalds for breakfast, roses, a card and made dinner.  I love that man. Can't say it enough. Hope all of you had a wonderful valentines day and spoiled the ones you loved. Or at least gave them a good banging. ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment