Friday, February 1, 2013

I'm Back!

             Not really , but for today I kinda felt like it. Woke up, got dress and put on a hat. ( I have yet to venture to take a shower alone.) Usually people get excited when they can take a shower with someone , I'm hoping to take one alone. Hopefully no one notices that I am kinda dirty. LOL



            I seem to be the odd man when it comes to work. I actually miss it. People tell me all the time that they would love to lay around, be stuck in a chair and watch TV and play the play station all day. FUCK THAT.  Give me something to do. I miss my employees. Of course I have ones that drive me absolutely up the wall but hey we are all human. They welcome me back with seemingly open arms. Just wait till I'm back in full effect.






No comments:

Post a Comment