Monday, February 25, 2013

Not much new on the foot front. I received a new cast on Monday and will have this one for two weeks.  It's not healing as well as we hoped so the scarring is going to be worse than first expected. I'm so sick of sitting at home all day every day. I should have a boot on it within the next 12 weeks. 




Thankfully these subscription boxes are keeping me entertained. Here are some of the boxes I have received. The Julibox is a booze box that come with 2 types of new drinks to make. Hubby loved it ! I didn't try this months with the fact that we are TTC and I'm taking pain killers. Maybe next month I will try it out.



The next one is the Hammock Pack. Every month they send you a getaway in a box. This month is Movie Night. I have to say the candies in this box were wonderful! I have already ordered more.




A friend of mine and I decided to go on the hunt for the best fried chicken in Detroit. After reading a million reviews we came up with Pollo Chapmin in Mexican town. So off we went on Saturday to try it out. Look what we past on the way!!

Yep, a drop top convertible hearse. Only in Detroit. On the plus side the chicken was awesome and the sides were fresh. Who would have though Mexican Town would have had that good of chicken???


No comments:

Post a Comment