Friday, February 1, 2013

My new addiction

Mail Order Subscription Boxes

I have been a huge fan of the Ipsy bag for almost a year. I stuck by it even when it started to suck and around November of 2012 they started to step their game up.


Glam bags come once a month for 10.00. They include full and sample sizes of beauty products for you to try. I have received everything from nail polish, primer and makeup brushes.  

This is the bag that was delivered for January. LOVED the lotion. 

This bag right here is the start of my new addiction of subscription boxes. After this one I signed up for My Cotton Bunny. 

My Cotton bunny is for "That time of the month". You choose the type of tampons or pads that you receive every month and then they send you extras. This month the extras were tea, chocolate and socks!



Now that I am stuck in the house I started to try and eat healthy. HAHAHAHAHA!! No really I can's be a fat slob stuck in a recliner with a broken leg. I signed up for the Graze Box. 

For 5.00$ a week select the healthy foods that actually taste good and handpick your very own snack box, delivered wherever you like.



There are a couple more I have signed up for that I have yet to receive.Shhh don't tell the 

husband.



I will start putting full reviews once the new bags come in!!





No comments:

Post a Comment