Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I have died and gone to

Food Heaven

The boys wanted to go to The Sardine Room for dinner since it was all you can eat mussels night. We arrived just in time for happy hour where the oysters are 1.00 a piece. We started with 26 oysters and the steak tar tar .

quail egg, pumpernickel, parmesan reggiano, e.v. olive oil, shishito,

all I can say is amazing.....

As I said the boys had the all you can eat mussels. I passed on that and decided to try a couple more smaller dishes. I ordered the baguette plate and the foie gras  . 


baguette, boursin cheese, house pickles






foie gras, pumpernickel toast, arugula, miniature brie, raspberry and black garlic vinaigrette


Everything was spot on in taste and how it was prepared.

By this time the boys were on their 5th helping of mussels so I decided to try on more dish so I ordered the Portuguese sardines. As a lover of anchovies these were right up my alley.



portuguese sardines, herbed brown butter, capers, goat cheese crostini,

If you are ever in the area of Plymouth MI you must try this place!




No comments:

Post a Comment