Saturday, February 9, 2013

Serial Pain killers

I learned a lession today. Always take a pain killer on a full stomach. I decided to take a pain killer before we went out. Once my foot stays down for awhile it swells to twice the normal size and is quite uncumffy. Hubby and I went to a local go carting place for a family members birthday . After being there almost twenty minutes the pain killer hit me like a wall.  I couldnt keep my eyes open and I felt like I was floating. I opened my eyes to a stranger looking at me like I was a zombie. I felt like I had done a line before I left. Needless to say I was ready to leave quickly. But I must say the go karting place was pretty cool. They are super fast carts and they get racing helmets and keep lap times. Its a guys heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment