Thursday, February 14, 2013

Shout Outz

             I want to take a moment to let you all know about http://www.castcoverz.com . I have been complaining for weeks about my cold toes in my cast and my husband kept trying to cover them up with an ugly sock.(At least he tried) 
          I came across this company one night who makes cast covers for everything. They seemed to be the only company  that had a closed toe design to keep these piggys warm. I ordered the Zebra Diva design and the wait began. The cost was well worth it and the turn around for the product was fast. They even included a hand written note with the cover! I have a a TON of people commenting how much they loved it. So do I!
         I have been eyeballing a pair of sunshine yellow crutches on their site that I just might indulge in. Shhhh....Don't tell the hubby. 



What you can't tell in the picture is that the cover is sparkly. Head on over to Cast Coverz Facebook and let em know I sent ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment